Cialis is an extremely popular medication used in treating ED, which has been proven effective for many men. The original brand-name Cialis hit the US market in 2003, soon after it had been approved by the FDA. Due to the patent of the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly producing the brand-name medication, no generic versions could be offered by other manufacturers.
Today, a range of quality generic versions of Cialis is available on the market for sale. They provide the same effect as the original medicine thanks to the same active ingredient Tadalafil. Moreover, the manufacturers try to satisfy the needs of different men by providing various generic versions of Cialis, so that each man could find an ideal option.
If you are looking for a suitable generic version of Cialis, you can check out the following medicines:
- Cialis Professional is the latest generic version of Cialis that is produced in the form of chewable tablets. It is taken 30 min. before sex;
- Cialis Soft is sold as soft tabs. The drug has a short onset of action of only 8-10 minutes;
- Cialis Super Active is sold as a gel in the capsule, thanks to which the medication is absorbed into the body very quickly;
- 100mg of Extra Super Cialis consists of two active ingredients, including Tadalafil (40mg, Cialis’s active ingredient) and Dapoxetine (60mg, Priligy’s active ingredient);
- Tadapox 80mg contains 60mg of Dapoxetine of and 20mg of Tadalafil;
- Sildalis 120mg consist of 100mg of Sildenafil (an active ingredient of Viagra) and 20mg of Tadalafil;
- Super Cialis is another quality generic version of the brand-name drug;
- Tadacip contains 20mg of Tadalafil, and it is produced by Cipla, an Indian manufacturer;
- Tadalis SX also contains 20mg of Tadalafil;
- Cialis Jelly comes in the form of easily dissolved liquid jelly;
- Cialis Sublingual is available as soft tablets that can be easily dissolved under the tongue;
- Apcalis SX is a generic Cialis that contains 20mg of Tadalafil;
- Forzest is one more version of Cialis that contains 20mg Tadalafil;
- Erectafil is a generic Cialis, each tablet of which contains 2.5mg of Tadalafil;
- Tadala Black contains 80mg of Tadalafil, and it is available in black color;
- Cialis Black is an updated version of Cialis available in black color;
- Tadora is medication manufactured by Zydus Cadila, which contains 20mg of Tadalafil.