Cialis (Tadalafil) is a tool for the recovery of erectile function, swimmingly cures function disturbance of any severity, the effectiveness of the medication has 36 hours. Cialis has an intense effectuality. The preparation ameliorates the erection and rebounds the patients to redeem the natural sexual activity. Cialis is dependable, quite effective, simple in using, secure, it redeems the normal sexual life for patients suffering from erectile dysfunction,.
How Does Cialis Work?
Cialis furnishes the laxity of penile arteries and intensifies the blood stream to the tissues of the penis. Cialis is very effective: rapidly absorbed, thereby improves erection and ministers to restore the natural sexual relations. The preparation is easy to use and is quite safe.
Cialis normalizes the lives of men suffering from erectile dysfunction, does not affect the blood pressure and makes no suppressions in heart rate. Also, Cialis doesn’t change the composition of sperm on color perception, visual precision, and the percentage of testosterone in the blood.
Five Most Popular Questions
1) How to take Cialis? Cialis should be administrated orally for at least 20-30 minutes before presupposed sexual act, and has no connection with the food you eat. You cannot try more than 1 pill each day. The drug acts during 36 hours after administration. Sexual intercourse can be done any number of times and at any time during the above period.
2) Does Cialis affect the sexual desire? Cialis does not make sexual desire bigger. It operates in the natural occurrence of erection. Action of Cialis is based only on the extending in blood stream to the corpus cavernosum of the penis.
3) Can it be used daily for an extended period? The administration of the drug every day isn’t likely. Take Tadalafil, when you have a need and desire, but only if the one-time effect of these factors. Cialis should not be used more than 1 time per day.
4) Who should not take Cialis? Potentially dangerous use of Tadalafil (Cialis) goes with nitric oxide donators or nitrates (sustaka, Nitroglycerin, Nitrong, Nitrosorbid, Erin, etc.). Cialis is not advised to take for those with serious diseases of the cardiovascular system, who have sensitivity to the drug, in particular to Tadalafil. Patients with a predisposition to priapism must be very cautious, or with anatomical deformation of the penis (with distortion, cavernous fibrosis or Peyronie’s disease). Cialis cannot be used by children and women.
5) What are the side effects? Adverse reactions associated with taking Tadalafil, are generally mild or moderate in severity, transient and decreases with continued use of the medication. Quite usual are (≥ 1%, <10%): headache, indigestion, pains in back, muscle aches, reddening, nose cluster. Do not take Cialis with alcohol, because alcohol can cause temporary erectile dysfunction. There is an alternative, when combined with alcohol – Cialis Soft.
Cialis has a positive effect on the following manifestations and consequences of erectile dysfunction:
- The overall bettering of erection.
- Able to receive such erection that will be enough for sexual ation.
- The ability to sustain an erection while sexual process.
- Receiving sexual contentment.
- Pleasing sensation.
- The providing of regular erection.
- Confident and sure erection each time.
- Partner’s gratification with sexual intercourse.
REMEMBER! Do not practice self-medication. Before using this or any other kind of medication, you have to consult a professional physician.